SEP Lessons is an online library of lesson plans developed by teachers and scientists in SEP’s partnership programs.
The SEPLessons.org website has now closed. We are in the process of moving the lessons from that site to a new database. The button below is a partial set of all our lessons. More will be added soon. We apologize for any inconvenience.
SFUSD Science Department
The SFUSD Science Departments NGSS webpage: http://www.sfusdscience.org/ngss-the-next-generation-science-standards.html
Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) Resources:
- NGSS website: https://www.nextgenscience.org/
- NSTA’s (National Science Teacher Association) NGSS hub: http://ngss.nsta.org/
Especially helpful is the “Classroom resources” section
- Community Resources for Science (CRS): http://www.crscience.org/educators/standardssupport
- Bozeman Science: http://www.bozemanscience.com/next-generation-science-standards/
Video seriesexplaining each Science & Engineering Practice, Crosscutting Concept and Disciplinary Core Idea
- Crosscutting Concept Posters from Science Illustrator John Muir Laws